Wednesday, August 10, 2005

worky workerton


well, i am just not into it today. i can't seem to concentrate on my job for more then 20 minutes at a time. i have read more blogs today then i care to mention - and this is now why i'm here. blogging. it's interesting to me what people did to waste time at work before the internet. oops - i just realized that i'm not using any CAPITAL letters. i have many friends who are very irritated by the wayside falling of CAPITAL letters. i just think it's easier to not stretch my pinky finger over to my shift button. yeah that's right. i'm a lazy, lazy girl. maybe it's because it's a million degrees outside and we had tv in my house growing up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM ONLY GOING TO USE CAPITALS IN MY COMMENT! I AM THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG...NICE WORK...YOU DESERVE A STAR...MAYBE I'LL SLIP YOU ONE ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!
XOXOXOX
KENNY!!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home