Tuesday, December 06, 2005

maggots and morons

so a few weeks ago i went to enjoy a tasty box of kraft dinner as my evening meal. okay... so stop reading if you EVER want to enjoy the fake cheese goodness that sustained me through university....

after i dumped the box in the boiling water a maggot floated to the top. gross. so after freaking out a bit (okay a lot) i swiftly called the 1.800 # on the back of the box. while i was being told that it couldn't have possibly been kraft's fault - the food was sitting near some other food that had gone bad. like when a parent says that it's not their kid that's the problem - it's the other kids... riiiight.

while talking to the kraft person another maggot climbed its way out of the box. gross x 2. they conceded to sending me $1.20 for the box. i've been waiting for three weeks for my whopping $1.20...

yesterday kraft canada leaves me a phone message... "call us back" they say... "your package was returned undeliverable" they say....

when i call back - the nice man on the phone wants to "confirm my address" they have my street address as 80049... MORONS, f-ing MORONS!

when asked for my street address i said "eight hundred forty-nine."

sheesh.

2 Comments:

Blogger No one asked us said...

I just think that is gross. I hate maggots. Hate em, hate em, hate em. Ugh. Gross. And well kind of funny that they got your address wrong.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that happened to my sister Yesterday , we live in Ottawa , actully the only reason why i found your blog was because i was looking to see if there was any news about the KD products....werid/gross

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home