Monday, October 24, 2005

CBC lockout. FINITO

the lockout finished a week or two ago - but i was on vacation and i missed the glorious broadcasting return of my 'favourite cbc programs'. i sent Mr. Rabinovitch an email back in august telling him to hurry the heck up. i did get a standard form email responding to my 'concerns' - but then today i received another note. i opened it thinking that maybe the cbc would be so grateful for my personal involvement in ending the lockout that they would reward me with a coffee mug, sticker, bookmark - 14 foot gold trophy. but no. i got politely informed that i was going to be added to their email list. woo hoo. spam. thanks cbc you're the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Maragna said...

You know what? I liked the CBC so much better during the lockout. Actually, what I loved was the CBC podcasts. They were free to do just about anything they wanted, and it was really interesting. Damn the CBC. Yay the CBC Unplugged.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home