Thursday, December 22, 2005

my commute - the finale?

i just got off the phone with the ministry of transportation. i wanted to know if they had shortened working hours due to the holiday season. they don't. and while i had a real live person on the phone i got him to check on the status of my license. all is good. all is fine. i could have gone there this morning and had a temp issued to me. tomorrow morning i will be standing in front of the office doors at 8:29 am waiting - possibly fogging up the glass door. and once i have my temp in my hand and i have some sort of confirmation that i can get back in my car i will give them hell - hell i say...

1 Comments:

Blogger No one asked us said...

You go girl. No really, you go get in that car and you go!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home